Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
he's having "performance" issues.. :(
soo.... where to start.. lol..

me and my boy have been together for awhile now and we're getting into physical stuff (woohoo!). i am not a virgin and he is. i have always been with very experienced guys in the past and never been with a first timer. im bottom and he doesnt like the idea of bottom which works great.... if we could get "there" Sad

my boy is attractive (lol, im not bragging... well maybe a lil) and he doesnt have a small "unit" or anything like that.. we are having performance issues though.. *sigh* he either 1) CANT stay hard or 2) cums in like 30 seconds and than go back to #1.. ive never been with a virgin before so idk how to help him.. im not pressuring him but he is really really embarrassed and ashamed; i have reassured him and i have tried to start slow with foreplay (BJ and HJ)..

i just dont know what to do or how to help him... i feel silly cause i feel like i should know bout this stuff by now but... i dont i was spoiled with experienced partners up until now Sad

give him time to catch up.

so do we stop all sexual stuff? or you mean something else?

he might feel a bit awkward,if you are as experienced as you say,he will be able to tell,and he being new,his cumming too quick is normal,he could also be feeling a liittle stressed if he might not please you,I think time will sort this out.

but.. but.. i've been waiting for so long already! lol. *sigh* so should i stop all sexual kinda touching and stuff? i mean he starts stuff to and he is horny he just cant seem to channel it "down south" once his pants are off... i dont wanna make it worse for him, i want him to be happy above all so i just wanna do this "right" you know?

what can I say you must be a sexy sod,if he cums so ealily,I would say the more sex the better,that might help redue the excitement.

he might not understand that being the bottom is what you enjoy the most and only think it's for him to get off on,maybe whilst he is in you be telling him you are enjoying it and to keep going,but be sutle because he could take it the wrong way and think he is doing something wrong.

im not sex-idol but i stay in shape :-p

i didnt think about that, he might think the "top" is the one who enjoys it only.. hmm.. i hate those labels cause im not femme or camp, im actaully pretty masculine.. i just melt when something "back there".. i forget there is a stereotype when your brand new..

now your turning me on lol

yeah theres a big difference going from his hand to your errr....bum:biggrin:

lol! i would hope my "bum" would feel better than a hand Sad lol i work out and would hope all the work would be benefit SOMETHING lmao

skyler124 Wrote:lol! i would hope my "bum" would feel better than a hand Sad lol i work out and would hope all the work would be benefit SOMETHING lmao

I'm sure it is,the point I was making was ,with his hand the aim was getting off as fast as possible,but having sex with you the aim is not always to rush things,I guess there is a learning curve there.