Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
he will not stop
toomuch45 Wrote:im thinking that he really likes you but hes afraid to come out the closet but if you do feel threatened
then do what zeon says

I really feel he does like me, could he be bi, or cuirous? That is also a possiblity and he now thinks he can be open and easy with me, otherwise he can not talk to anyone about it or they may think of him as gay.

I know that his friends tease him on facebook and he deletes it right away, I think your right he is in the closet at age 20 too young to figure what he really is. Or he may be bi curious, who knows.

I think hes very facinated by it. If he had taken the time to learn and utilize those words that he is either in the closet or gay and wants to come out but something is keeping him from doing that. Dont worry soon hell me all dolled up marhing down the street at gay pride

seanhex Wrote:I am being name called, gay fuck, gay, fagot, you name it by this guy who claims to be heterosexual, yet he knows all the gay words in the world. I tried every possible way to stop him from calling me these names but he would not.

He has this thing about gay people, not sure if he is fascinated by it or says these things to be little me or he is projecting his feelings and his own confusion about his sexuality.

I given up explaining if i am gay or straight to him, either way i tried he keeps calling me names.

Also wondering if a bi or straight guy like him would have sex with a gay person, even though he says he would not and calls us all these names?

I think hes very facinated by it. If he had taken the time to learn and utilize those words that he is either in the closet or gay and wants to come out but something is keeping him from doing that. Dont worry soon hell me all dolled up marhing down the street at gay pride

Watch Glee tonight. It 's exactly the case of a football play name Dave Karofsky.
He is gay but he constantly bullies Kurt, an open gay kid.
He is gay but he is homophobic himself because he scares. People like that need serious help.

Talk to him, but don't pressure him. Tell him that you are not comfortable with receiving those words but you forgive him and are willing to help if he needs someone to talk to.

i still wouldnt meet someone who talks to me like shit but good luck