Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the site
Didn't you just put this up a few hours ago? I'd answered to say you should fit right in provided you were true to yourself.. Welcome to GaySpeak...
I also wondered what made you marry so young.. Baby on the way, I'm guessing... Still, what a big decision. Bravo to you for facing it.

Rainbowmum Wrote:Hello and welcome to G.S.

I hope you find the support you need here , after all that is what this site is all about.
Hang around the guys will be with you soon.

Welcome

I second that; within no time I'm sure you'll have guys asking what's all up in your business :p

I'm pretty new here too, but I just wanted to say good luck! I like hearing back stories like the rest of the guys, so post (or message) away!

Welcome, make yourself at home.

Welcome and best wishes!Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Welcome to the forum

welcum...m sure u r the cutest n one of the youngest dads in the world...hope u have a good time n meet a gud guy with whom u cn rely on..muah muah

Thanks everyone! It's been an eventful couple of days so sorry to reply late.
I'll try to stay active as much as I can. Sounds like I'll fit along well here. Smile

As for marrying young; to be honest I'm not sure.
Ever since I was young I found the spirit of youth to be rather bland.
I was never really into being around; I always looked for companionship even in my early teen years (which ended up in a lot of heartbreak for me haha).
I don't regret it. I'm happily in love and besides this yearn to explore the other side a bit, I don't have a problem with it at all. I consider it one of the best things in my life. I'm sort of complicated like that at times. Haha.

Being complicated is a great thing in my opinion... It means you have some substance and a lot to think about!