Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-__-__-**hello**-__-__-
Ilyazviel Wrote:Hello everyone!! I'm Valid and I'm 20 years old. I actually has been here for 3 days but I was just lurking around (i like to lurk Kloguck) until a message showed up in my page saying that this forum will automatically delete a zero-post count member. so, i better post something here because i don't want to leave this place. I like this forum becausewhen i read all of your stories, I feel like i'm not alone.
i've been reading lots of stuff in here but too shy to make comments or posts something. :redface:

so, nice to meet you guys! hopefully i can make friends in here! Confusedmile:

The one thing i learnt is we are never alone, there are alot of friendly people out there that have had worst or just as bad experiences as we have, and willing to talk to you. Dont lurk sunshine, come out and annouce yourself, for lurking isnt a nice place to be either Tongue

Welcome to the forums dude, im sure you will find plenty of people you can get to know here that may share experiences with you, rather than you just having to read them

&^.^

ivorybenz Wrote:welcome and please dont lurk, join in on the threads.
Ok, i'll try Confusedmile:
Zennyboy Wrote:The one thing i learnt is we are never alone, there are alot of friendly people out there that have had worst or just as bad experiences as we have, and willing to talk to you. Dont lurk sunshine, come out and annouce yourself, for lurking isnt a nice place to be either Tongue

Welcome to the forums dude, im sure you will find plenty of people you can get to know here that may share experiences with you, rather than you just having to read them

&^.^
i know.. it's just i need to explore about this place first before i start posting or making threads. i don't want to be a troll in this place :biggrin:
I hope so Smile

G Day Valid, just jump right in and enjoy the fun, don't be shy Wink

hello Valid (pretty cool name btw!) welcome to gayspeak

Hi Welcome to the forum. Confusedmile:

Welcome to the forum!

Indeed, Valid, you'd better post something here for your membership to keep running. Note that if you don't post for the next six months, your membership will also get lost after that long period. In any case, Welcome to GaySpeak...

:eek: so technically, I can't lurk forever?
omg, thank you for this information! let's see if i can be more active in here. Biggrina

Welcome and enjoy your stay

Hi from souht america! Welcome to the forum!