Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello!
heya everyone, im CD. (duh) emm im 17 and live in Ireland (kinda boring >.<)

dunno what else to say really..emm...i enjoy writing, cooking, reading, hanging out with freinds, standing up for things i beleive in/things that piss me off, getting drunk occasionally, trying new things ect ect.

im a kinda random happy person. generally i dont get upset about things but if i get pissed off about somthing i will usually say it or argue my point.
kinda the opposite with new people, generally im gaurded around a person until i know them for a bit.
i dont think i've anything else to say so bye.

oh btw im gay.

bye! (for real this time)

Hi CD.

Welcome to GS. I'm sure you'll get to know people quite well around here. Stay active, keep posting and have fun!!

thanks ^.^

Hi CD,

Welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.

Ireland boring ... really? Confusedmile:

Regards

IYAA WELCOME TO THE SITE.

Most are friendly, some pshh Not mentioning names :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

yea, somtimes, theres nothing really to do. cos everything is expensive and because im 17 i have very little money and i dont have a job and dont really want to get one (for so many reasons). so if i want to go to the cinema it will cost me like 20 euro for tickets and food and stuff.
so really most of the time my freinds and i just walk around talking or sit around walking or go to someones house and watch movies and such, but the repetitiveness (is that a word) starts to get to me.

and thanks for the welcome ^.^
thats good about the freindly thing nice people are always a benifit.

Hola dude! Welcome to GS... Have fun and all that jazz.
So, what does CD stand for? Surely it can't mean compact disc in this context....

So you're from Ireland, niice. Where abouts? Such a lovely country, not that I've been but from what I hear Confusedmile:

nope, dosnt stand for compact disc. when i first entered the internet world at the tender age of 12 i created an email account (under the helpful guidance of my sister) for a site called neopets. anyway, for my yahoo email account i wanted the email crazydude666. they didnt have it so i resorted to crazydude6662. which i used for my email and neopets account, as the years went by i used it for sentimental value and as i joined forums and got to know various people on them it was shortened to CD (or Alan either one, i didnt really care) so now i just use CD because its easier and sounds better than Crazydude6662.

yea, i was a strange child lol.

i live in Dublin which is kinda bizzare and random (and somtimes violent if your by central bank at night, not a fun place to be at all)

CD. Wrote:nope, dosnt stand for compact disc. when i first entered the internet world at the tender age of 12 i created an email account (under the helpful guidance of my sister) for a site called neopets. anyway, for my yahoo email account i wanted the email crazydude666. they didnt have it so i resorted to crazydude6662. which i used for my email and neopets account, as the years went by i used it for sentimental value and as i joined forums and got to know various people on them it was shortened to CD (or Alan either one, i didnt really care) so now i just use CD because its easier and sounds better than Crazydude6662.

yea, i was a strange child lol.

i live in Dublin which is kinda bizzare and random (and somtimes violent if your by central bank at night, not a fun place to be at all)

Aha guiness land hehe. Cool beans. I love username stories... they're often interesting. Mine is long and I can't be assed to type it all out but its basically 3 of my nicknames in 1. Multipurpose. heh.
Anyways, welcome and have fun Confusedmile:

eeeew guiness. ick.
much prefer vodka or skittles vodka (its amazing)