Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello !
Kon'nichiwa Hikari, sore wa anata no amaimono o mitasu tame ni ureshidesu ! ^o^

Hi Hikari-Nechan <3 Maybe you and Meggy-Sama can help me stay on track with my Japanese lol.

Been doing it for 2years and I can barely speak paragraphs fluently! Like you, I can write Japanese(Romanji though lol), I have to look at my book often...lest I say something offensive...but I can't speak it very well.

Not to mention "Standard" English is not my first language...

Also...

You're soooo Kawaii! With your little faces :3 , I thought I was the only one! <-^o^->

Welcome Honey Bunches! Imu2

QueenOdi Wrote:Kon'nichiwa Hikari, sore wa anata no amaimono o mitasu tame ni ureshidesu ! ^o^

Hi Hikari-Oneechan <3 Maybe you and Meggy-Sama can help me stay on track with my Japanese lol.

Been doing it for 2years and I can barely speak paragraphs fluently! Like you, I can write Japanese(Romanji though lol), I have to look at my book often...lest I say something offensive...but I can't speak it very well.

Not to mention "Standard" English is not my first language...

Also...

You're soooo Kawaii! With your little faces :3 , I thought I was the only one! <-^o^->

Welcome Honey Bunches! Imu2

arigato ne ! (≧∇≦Wink/

I will try to help you with your Japanese , but I don't think I will help much because I can not speak English well ha ha (╯︵╰,)
But I will try ! ! !

I like the faces ha ha I use them a lot when I am using my phone . . . I think they are cute ha ha ha (*^^)V w

Hi Hikari, welcome to GaySpeak Smile
GaySpeakへこんにちはひかり、ようこそ

Love your choice of Avatar by the way, Clefairy = Very cute :3

Hope you like it here Smile

kidchameleon Wrote:Hi Hikari, welcome to GaySpeak Smile
GaySpeakへこんにちはひかり、ようこそ

Love your choice of Avatar by the way, Clefairy = Very cute :3

Hope you like it here Smile

ありがとうございますね
ここが好きです。とても友好的であるね *(*´∀`*)☆

Thank-you ! I love Clefairy ha ha . If Pokemon was real then I would want to have lots of them ha ha ha (*^^)V

Hikari Wrote:Thank-you ! I love Clefairy ha ha . If Pokemon was real then I would want to have lots of them ha ha ha (*^^)V

I would have a Garden full of Shaymins and frolick amongst them <3 ^o~
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQofu5eHQR1SukpN9Xlh-u...H6FZ6Kbt3Q]

Hikari Wrote:ありがとうございますね
ここが好きです。とても友好的であるね *(*´∀`*)☆

Thank-you ! I love Clefairy ha ha . If Pokemon was real then I would want to have lots of them ha ha ha (*^^)V

Yeah, most people are really friendly here, it's nice Smile

Aww, yeah! And Jigglypuff's too! I always had a Jigglypuff or Wigglytuff in my party xD

QueenOdi Wrote:I would have a Garden full of Shaymins and frolick amongst them <3 ^o~
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQofu5eHQR1SukpN9Xlh-u...H6FZ6Kbt3Q]

Ugh, that just makes me sad... cause I couldn't even have ONE in my party, not to mention a garden! Sad

Sad times... I may have wept a little just thinking about it...

kidchameleon Wrote:Ugh, that just makes me sad... cause I couldn't even have ONE in my party, not to mention a garden! Sad

Sad times... I may have wept a little just thinking about it...

Oh, I got a Shiny Blue One and 2 normal Green Ones <3 . Oh...sorry, that probably doesn't help does it? :p

I traded a lot in Pokemon Platinum.

My Blue One is named Sapphire and my Green Ones are named Emerald and Verdi ^o^ .

QueenOdi Wrote:Oh, I got a Shiny Blue One and 2 normal Green Ones <3 . Oh...sorry, that probably doesn't help does it? :p

I traded a lot in Pokemon Platinum.

My Blue One is named Sapphire and my Green Ones are named Emerald and Verdi ^o^ .

Twak

That is what you just did to me.

Twak

You see that? You just smacked me in the face with a branch. A METAPHORICAL branch!
OF PAIN!

I hope you and you're chromatically-named Pokémon are happy with yourselves! =P lol

I'll settle for this shuckle... Turtle He'll be my friend, and nobody else can have him =3

My favourite is Fire Red but I am so excited about X and Y . Sylveon looks so amazing ! ! !

Yeah, X and Y looks promising :3
But, I'm struggling to think what they would call the remixed 3rd one... or have they given up on that?

They had Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum... but I don't think they did it for B&W =/

So maybe there won't be a problem Laugh

FireRed should've been one of my favourites, but I found all those tutorials just a little.. tedious xD
Crystal all the way for me. Never got a chance to play SoulSilver/HeartGold, so I'll just stick to the classic for now :3