Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello !
kidchameleon Wrote:Twak

That is what you just did to me.

Twak

You see that? You just smacked me in the face with a branch.
I hope you and you're colour-name-themed Pokémon are happy with yourselves! Tongue lol

Gomen Chammy VoV

But we are very happy! They're sad they can't do tournaments though Sad .

(We just hijacked Hikari-Nesan 's thread :o Gomenasai Hikari-Sama Imu2 )

QueenOdi Wrote:(We just hijacked Hikari-Nesan 's thread :o Gomenasai Hikari-Sama Imu2 )

daijoubu , ne (^__^)V

kidchameleon Wrote:Yeah, X and Y looks promising :3
But, I'm struggling to think what they would call the remixed 3rd one... or have they given up on that?

They had Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum... but I don't think they did it for B&W =/

So maybe there won't be a problem Laugh

FireRed should've been one of my favourites, but I found all those tutorials just a little.. tedious xD
Crystal all the way for me. Never got a chance to play SoulSilver/HeartGold, so I'll just stick to the classic for now :3

My Brother is getting X , but I just don't have the time lol. They need to release those bad boys on android OS :p.

My fav of all time was Blue. My first Pokemon game Wink although, content and graphic-wise I like Soul Silver, but I own Platinum :x

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread Hikari-Chan! =3

Got carried away with the Pokétalk =P

kidchameleon Wrote:Sorry for hi-jacking your thread Hikari-Chan! =3

Got carried away with the Pokétalk =P

It is O.K. ! I don't mind !
I like Pokemon too ha ha ha

Hello and Welcome

Rainbowmum Wrote:Hello and Welcome

Thank you ! ! !

QueenOdi Wrote:My Brother is getting X , but I just don't have the time lol. They need to release those bad boys on android OS :p.

My fav of all time was Blue. My first Pokemon game Wink although, content and graphic-wise I like Soul Silver, but I own Platinum :x

I have two copies of platinum. I bought one last Christmas for myself, and one for my bf... but we broke up before I got the chance to give it to him xD

Worked in my favour though, cause it meant I could get all the starter Pokémon on one game Tongue

As far as silver linings go, a bit lame, but yeah xD

You young whippersnappers and all your fancy newfangled pokey-monster vidya games! Back in my day all we had was 151 little critters and red and blue (or green)!!

Miles Wrote:You young whippersnappers and all your fancy newfangled pokey-monster vidya games! Back in my day all we had was 151 little critters and red and blue (or green)!!

First Generation is my favourite ! ! !