Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello.
So i've just gone through a job change, a breakup, a series of unfortunate events that were ultimately my fault and i'm seriously stressing. Hoping some good online conversation can help me get over everything that's bothering me.

I was working in a salon for a year and a half being paid under the table and ultimately got screwed over by my boss

My boyfriend of a year and a half broke up with me saying "he doesn't have time for a relationship" yet there he was last night at the halloween party in a relationship with a guy we work with. (lol he's gross)

and between me locking my keys in my car and sending a mean text to the person it was about instead of the person i was talking to...i've created a beautiful bed of golden nails and i'm about to start lying in it....where are my roses?
oh and i'm 22 years old so i know i'm young and naive i don't need to be told.

Sorry to hear about all the stuff going on in your life. Lots of good people here to talk to if you need it.

Welcome to GS! Smile

Weclome, sir.

Many people get rugh times in life, in many different aspects..

if you need to talk, I'm here and the rest of the lot as well

Confusedmile:

Welcome to GS.

Look on the bright side, things can only get better. Right Smile

ObW
X

i threw my keys into my car along with everything else i didn't want to take into the club and then hit the lock button closed the car and i knew immediately what i did.

i felt so dumb lol.

thansk for the welcoming.

heyhey , welcome

Hi welcome to gs