Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
im 18 from mexico. Im bi, i love women and men but with men its only sexual, also im only attracted to older men, like 30's and older.

Thought it would be nice to be able to relate to people even if it is over the internet

thats my intro

[COLOR="Purple"]Hi vk, nice to meet you.

Nice intro... and interesting avatar... you two smoking something?[/COLOR]

thanks, and ya thats me and my friend smoking the herbal essence

im on the right

Neat Welcome to Gs

Hello and welcome Xyxthumbs

Lol i have the opposite problem. I don't like older men they're creepy and leer over me and seem to think it's okay to shove their hand in any which way they want without and prior warning, introduction and normally they don't even buy me a drink first. Like, most of them eye me up while i'm peeing and stuff. It's disgusting.

If you're ever in the uk, come out with me and i'll find you plenty of yucky oldies you can keep.

Time before the last time i was out this manky old columbian man actually tried to start jacking me off while i was using a urinal. It wasn't until i told him in no uncertain terms (and very fluently, given how drunk i was, and how unconfident my Spanish normally is) that he could go have sex with a lightbulb while it was switched on and stick his head in a microwave that he got the message.

That'll teach him to call me calientapollas.

Dear me, some people just give us oldies such a bad name. What a horrible experience!

As far as I can recall, PA and I have been perfect gentlemen when in the company of the lovely, if few, people we have met from here Wink

sox, your definetly gonna have to show me around, thats my dream

hey luis!!!