Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
Hi. Fresh Apples.

Welcome. Xyxwave

libertylove4 Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]fpj999, I meant two people online other than fresh_apples Smile You're most definitely not chopped liver.

We should start a no life club lol[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"]Thanks ll4. I actually cant believe how much I enjoy not having a life. I wish I didnt have even this much of a life.

Daruma comes to mind.

I have read of some monasteries that still are functioning in the east coast. But my floors are finished. Paint is going up... and my favorite season is starting - STARTING very VERY fast Pray Maybe I will get my dream room one day... WoW, what like NOW Party Partysmiley Luxhello Party

Sooooooo add me to the roster. Member #3 I believe?

frBaby2 nk[/COLOR]

Hello my friend,Xyxwave welcome to the forum, Ben.Xyxthumbs

libertylove4 Wrote:[COLOR="Navy"]Hi fresh_apples! Welcome to the forum!

If you want to cool down, come to Michigan. Where I am, which way the hell up north, we have already had our first snowfall. It didn't stick but it still snowed for a good hour. Now its just cold and dreary.

Rainstorms are good but Thunderstorms the best, they get me all hot and bothered lol. [/COLOR]
Yep I can agree with him. I'm from Michigan as well but there is a difference when it comes to us. He is in the Upper Peninsula and I'm in the Lower Peninsula. Us down in the LP don't get our first snowfall till about mid to late November. Shucks this month we've had nothing but rain and we haven't gotten to freezing temp just yet just hi 40s and hi 50s except for like two days ago it did get up to 70 which was nice. Got a bunch of yard work done lol.

You're lucky down there. The wind and rain have been so bad our fall colors are pretty much all gone. Winter is impatient to get here I guess. Yay us! lol. We haven't been above 40 degrees for a few weeks now. Oh the pleasures of living in the Upper Peninsula.

it feels like spring out here right now - minus the allergies. i've been sleeping with my window open because it's fairly warm still

I'm Jealous lol.

Hi fresh_apples...welcome!