Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello ;D
I was in teh shower and you still on "busy"

(07-01-2007, 07:38 PM)blazinsmile Wrote: har har I'm feeling random and hyper. OMG Must be that silly snickers jackflap i just ated. err nerr. -offers everyone some revels- hows everyone? talk to me? iiiiiiiii want you back my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife cos that where you beloooooooooong tra lalal dudundudnudndundudn boom tis boom tis :biggrin: -blows everyone a kiss-

My god what a fuckin idiot I was. This is so cringe-worthy.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Scruff Bunch's post:
  • IanSaysHi

(03-02-2024, 11:02 PM)Scruff Bunch Wrote:
(07-01-2007, 07:38 PM)blazinsmile Wrote: har har I'm feeling random and hyper. OMG Must be that silly snickers jackflap i just ated. err nerr. -offers everyone some revels- hows everyone? talk to me? iiiiiiiii want you back my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife cos that where you beloooooooooong tra lalal dudundudnudndundudn boom tis boom tis :biggrin: -blows everyone a kiss-

Lol I’m sure all of us of internet age have these skeletons somewhere. Sweet though.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

(03-03-2024, 11:22 PM)IanSaysHi Wrote:
(03-02-2024, 11:02 PM)Scruff Bunch Wrote:

Lol I’m sure all of us of internet age have these skeletons somewhere. Sweet though.

I still love this song though:

(07-01-2007, 07:38 PM)blazinsmile Wrote: iiiiiiiii want you back my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife cos that where you beloooooooooong
  • IanSaysHi

(07-02-2007, 03:10 PM)Udabar Wrote: Well your on right now and your still not talking to me. But your busy so I cant bother you.. Your listening to music and the song is; Love Me Right (Oh Sheila) - Angel City

This is also a tune ^^

(03-04-2024, 01:28 AM)Cridders88 Wrote:
(07-02-2007, 03:10 PM)Udabar Wrote: Well your on right now and your still not talking to me. But your busy so I cant bother you.. Your listening to music and the song is; Love Me Right (Oh Sheila) - Angel City

This is also a tune ^^

Yes it is. And I sort of briefly followed that thread. I think someone was talking to me about why I was not responding to them on MSN Messenger.

MSN MESSENGER! Wow. 2007 man!
  • Cridders88