Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello all
I am looking for friends of all ages and possibly,hopefully more with a younger man 18 to 25 in fair shape with a good attitude, who likes to laugh and does not mind my bad spelling.Confusedmile: lets talk and see where it goes. Kind of new to computers so please bear with me.

Re the former - Hello and welcome. Re the latter - Good luck with that.

Welcome!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]Not too computer Savvy? Don't worry, we will go easy on ya.Wink

Enjoy your stay!Confusedmile:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Hi and Welcome !

and as I said in the chat. nice to meet you

Mr. Lonely Wrote:hopefully more with a younger man 18 to 25 in fair shape with a good attitude, who likes to laugh and does not mind my bad spelling.Confusedmile:
That's me in a nutshell minus the bad spelling part. :tongue:
I get pretty anal (LOL) when it comes to grammar and spelling but we'll see if I can make an exception~

Welcome to GS!

Welcome to Gs Smile

hope you find your special one

wow so mant posative responces mabe there is hope for meWink

you in a nutshell perhapes we should chat and see:biggrin:

Mr. Lonely Wrote:I am looking for friends of all ages and possibly,hopefully more with a younger man 18 to 25 in fair shape with a good attitude, who likes to laugh and does not mind my bad spelling.Confusedmile: lets talk and see where it goes. Kind of new to computers so please bear with me.

Hello, D, again, and officially Welcome to GaySpeak. I hope I didn't riddle you with too many questions last night. We hope you stay with us a while despite the spelling mistakes, lol... at least you got "bear with me" right, which a lot don't... they prefer "bare with me", which ought to be an invitation to get naked... lol. I suppose getting naked with you isn't out of the question anyway, provided in that age range you specified... I don't fit, so bear (don't bare) with me :biggrin:. Enjoy your computer connection with the members of GaySpeak.

hehe, so many connotations for bears Tongue

hello Mr.Lonely, welcome to the awesome forums of GS... I'm sure there's a few guys out there looking to chat, I'm sad to say I've bounced out of the 18-25 ball park.

Don't worry about being IT savvy, forums are a bit awkward at first but it's an amazingly troll-free zone... so just ask