Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello all
well the age bracett is not set in stone for friends, or for more just a guide line

Mr. Lonely Wrote:well the age bracett is not set in stone for friends, or for more just a guide line
That's probably just as well since, if you post anything on the discussion boards, it'll be open to everyone to comment on. Winknudge

well i try not to be an age biggot but in the U.S. if you even talk to someone under 18 you can go to jail ..... land of the free

darn I will get used to this one day and not send till i have finished.
looking around the sight and trying to figure it out. In time it will happen i guess. Thank you for your help. when is the best time to go into chat room and talk. looking at some of the profiles and pics i can see what type are allowed and I must say its better then Gay.com.

Hello Mr. Lonely I'm Mr. Pancake, always willing to throw my pancakes to all the lonely people in the world! As you can see our names are "totally completely" similar... > _> Well I hope you enjoy the forum! And dont mind the typo's I'm pretty sure we'll survive if you make a few of them. ^^;

Mr. Pancake Wrote:Hello Mr. Lonely I'm Mr. Pancake, always willing to throw my pancakes to all the lonely people in the world! As you can see our names are "totally completely" similar... > _> Well I hope you enjoy the forum! And dont mind the typo's I'm pretty sure we'll survive if you make a few of them. ^^;

Not too many typos in my pancakes, Mr P... Rolleyes:biggrin:

I love blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup La LA land is that near ho hum ville or closer to whoopy?
I lived in LA for a while and that s what it was called at the time

what is the best time to go into the chats I have been there twice and no one there

princealbertofb Wrote:Not too many typos in my pancakes, Mr P... Rolleyes:biggrin:

Ahhh! I was afraid of that! ;_;

Mr. Lonely Wrote:I love blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup La LA land is that near ho hum ville or closer to whoopy?
I lived in LA for a while and that s what it was called at the time

I had no idea LA was called that... But no I dont live there, (nor do I ever want to) actually I live in Wisconsin same as you!

OH WOW someone who is not on the other side of the world not to say thats bad i have been around the world and loved it