Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello everybody
Hi; I am a 55 year old married male, men turn me on 1000% more than women do, so I got on the Internet and here I am. I love my wife but she can't give me what I really want. I hope to chat with you guys as time goes on. When I signed up here I screwed up and typed my name wrong, if any one knows how to fix this please let me know.

Stephanie Stephens

welcome to Gayspeak and hope you'll enjoy it here.

Aloha! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hey there and welcome to GS! You'll have to go to your User CP and scroll all the way down, you'll see "Request Username", click that and then enter the new username you desire. I never did that before and I'm gonna try it sometime. I'm not sure if I'm gonna continue using my current username, it's a bit personal...

welcome to the forums Big Grin

Hello. Welcome. I approve this influx of fifty-somethings Smile

Welcome indeed, to this Gay forum. We have a lot to share. Cutieboy is completely right, you might request a name change from Andy, our managing director here... (Wink) and he'll fix the name for you... Steaphanie Stephens -- so easy to hit that H key instead of the N one. :tongue:

hopefully we could be friends. you can add me up if you want to by the way....hehe

Thank you all for the warm welcome and thanks for the info on changing my name.
Stephanie

you're welcome and no problem