Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello everyone :)
hi, my name's araya! I'm new here so I didnt really know what to do
came from south east asia, my country's very strict with LGBT issues and that sucks
here we have a gaybar in Bali, really wanna know how it feels like in that bar but well, I can't drink alcohol at all, what should I do there? Elkgrin
hoping to find more friends here

P.S. : pls forgive my sucky english, I'm still learning

Welcome to GS!

Hello araya and welcome! Bighug

Your English is just fine Xyxthumbs

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

If you can't drink alcohol, just order a soda on the rocks with a wedge of lemon or lime.

Welcome Araya! When you go to the bar, you are under no obligation to drink alcohol. You can drink coffee or soda. Aside from the bartender, no one will know you're not drinking alcohol if you have a soda. You can socialize with other gay men, and maybe do some dancing too.

We have a few new people online from south east Asia, so maybe you will find a friend to talk to here who is near to you! It's a friendly place. You can make friends all over the world.

Welcome araya!

welcome Smile

bort Wrote:Hello araya and welcome! Bighug

Your English is just fine Xyxthumbs

heheheh, ty Bighug

MikeW Wrote:If you can't drink alcohol, just order a soda on the rocks with a wedge of lemon or lime.

maybe I'll order something w/o any alcohol/soda in it, since I can't take soda either

Camfer Wrote:Welcome Araya! When you go to the bar, you are under no obligation to drink alcohol. You can drink coffee or soda. Aside from the bartender, no one will know you're not drinking alcohol if you have a soda. You can socialize with other gay men, and maybe do some dancing too.

We have a few new people online from south east Asia, so maybe you will find a friend to talk to here who is near to you! It's a friendly place. You can make friends all over the world.

well, I've gone to a bar in Legian (Bali) once but I was with my swedish & german friends, because they're there I don't have to bother to order anything because my table is full of their booze
I never had the courage to go to a bar alone, because if something's happened, noone will be there to 'save' me Laugh2

and ty everyone for the warm welcomeBighug

Welcome to GS Wavey Smile