Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone
Welcome to the forums! Xyxwave

Personal Wrote:I'm still a virgin, but I just out of curiosity, if you did have sex with your wife, were you able to get hard properly? Did she not notice something that may have sparked her thinking that you might be gay?

I can get hard just looking a pillow - ohhhh I LOVE that pillow. so soft.

...i'm partly kidding but it illustrates the point that, although I don't find ALL pillows attreactive I can still have sex with them.

Welcome to the forums subdanny

subdanny Wrote:LOL NP. You and your partner must be pretty happy together if he is the only person you have ever been with. Very coooooool

We are happy, we have our moments though. he's in grad school on his last semester, while I'm on my last true semester of undergrad. I begin grad school in the spring. So the stress of school causes us to bicker some.

I sometimes feel I missed out on the dating thing, but I don't really mind too much. The whole point in dating is to find someone you don't mind spending time with. I just kinda went with the flow (one of the few times) and just wound up where I'm at.

I do get envious of others that did date around, because they have many more friends. I have found it hard to make friends because everyone seems to have casual sex, and from there, that's where friendships are formed. . . that's not an option for me.

nice to meet you. no my story isn't anything like yours lol! im 14 and im open about my sexuality to myself, and all of my friends. i have not figured out wether im a top er bottom person yet...but i guess that's a good thing since im only 14 lol...well, hope you enjoy this site!...
Biggthumpup