Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello my friends :)
goooood moooorning!!!

a friend told me something about this side... there here are some nice peopels and so on Smile... so i need a bit help and i have something for you

hey wo needs a new iphone Wink?? my boyfriend said, that he wants a new iphone to xmas... such a jerk, he has no idear who expensive this thing is Big Grin..
so last week i signed up at pinkmap.com, they advertise a new iphone app...
u can find people with pic and postion in your city and immediently chat with them.
nice thing.. anway way...
they have a competition... the person who invites the most people wins the iphone...
so it you be nice if u sign up:
Pinkmap ~ Stay connected! - Home

it would also be nice when u give me a msg when u r signed up

regards your michi - sebastian Wink

Kinda spammish. But hello. I'm Pup. This is a great site for gay people to come together. Though Advertising is more than likely against the rules. Who told you about the site?

Welcome to the site, it's the friendlyest one i'v been on so far Tongue the rest are filled with being attacked with insults >.> This one every one is nice and friendly and aproachable Big Grin

so welcome!!