Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello! this is...awesome
Well i wish i had found something like this years ago...i want to meet everyone!! send me a message

Hey LiveforFitness! Glad you like it here! Welcome to gayspeak my friend! My names Kenny, or Kenneth, you're welcomed to call me both or just call me stranger. I think you gotta have a certain amount of posts to P.M though...I think it was around 10 or so, so that isn't so bad. See you around!

Thankyou!!! im excited...i will call you stranger lol thats exciting

Stranger Danger and you find that exciting? tsk tsk tsk. Hahaha, I should get a re-name though. I've came out around 4 months ago, and basically what got me through was this forum( and dam 4 months ago feels like a life time ago). We're reall nice here , so I hope you'll stick around Big Grin

Hi GS is a great place to be and I am glad your a member of the GS community. Smile
An eye for an eye

I havent joined too long ago either and I'm trying to get to know ppl as well not having very many friends where I live my name is Ellis u can as well message me if you'd like to talk Smile

Howdy from Texas!!!

Watch out for Stranger, he's on the hunt for Daddy Bears, and its Daddy Bear huntin season!!! LOL
[Image: elmer-fudd.jpg]
Rofl

Welcome !~Teufel

Fitness is a good goal in life. I am 67 and have not gotten fat like most old men. I exercise every day with Tai chi. I still love long walks in parks to watch nature recreate itself.

Guess what. I just went gambling for the first time in my life. I won a few hundred dollars on blackjack. It was fun to learn a new sin. I would like to visit Vegas someday.

Welcome aboard GS.

John

Welcome live! I'm pretty young on this board too and found its pretty good, lots of nice people.

gilhooly Wrote:Fitness is a good goal in life. I am 67 and have not gotten fat like most old men. I exercise every day with Tai chi. I still love long walks in parks to watch nature recreate itself.

Guess what. I just went gambling for the first time in my life. I won a few hundred dollars on blackjack. It was fun to learn a new sin. I would like to visit Vegas someday.

Welcome aboard GS.

John

John, I'm only 25 but Tai Chi is a great thing from my experience. Even though its slow paced, its surprising how much movement you are actually getting through your body, I support it completely.

And Vegas was great when I visited. Not so much for the gambling because I'm not that rich to waste lots of money, but just for the show that is the strip.