Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Geyser
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Female Sheep

Ahhh do you flirt? Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Idk but I feel uneasy with people that young on here.

Do you? (And I meant 13.) Do they make you feel old? Laugh1

saltybeanz Wrote:Ahhh do you flirt? Wink

I'm no flirt... I'm just really quiet and shy like :redface:

Wilem Wrote:Do you? (And I meant 13.) Do they make you feel old? Laugh1

Yeh I do feel weird. and ummm Not old as such lol

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I'm no flirt... I'm just really quiet and shy like :redface:

Aha! Aww.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

The younger the better I say...

Remember that there are poor kids all over the place for whom the internet is there only outlet for information. Those of us in the big cities or who have been out for years tend to forget how many young people feel they are trapped in a little world all by themselves. Sites like this connect them to others who think like they do.

I just read a report yesterday that this last year has seen the teen suicide/attempted suicide rate jump higher than ever before. Especially among gay teens. The rest of us being out seems to make their life harder. So the more the merrier I say.

Just remember to mind your manners! ;-)

welcome E.! the more, the merrier! i'm sad to hear about your health problems... all the best, warmest wishes are now directed at you!!! Confusedmile:

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:welcome E.! the more, the merrier! i'm sad to hear about your health problems... all the best, warmest wishes are now directed at you!!! Confusedmile:

Oh don't be sad for me! I am very happy and look on the bright side. If everyone was optimistic and not so pessimistic the world would be more fun. I look forward to having many a nice chat with others on tis forum no matter what their age. God Bless....E Laugh1