Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help!
hey guys
i'm new here
look guys i'm still in the closet no one know i'm gay so anyways i have several crushes on some friends i believe are straight i see them several times a week so guys plz i want to see them emmm how to say it emm NAKED!! so any suggestions?!?! plz help me guys plzzzzzzzz
thx

Hey babe, welcome to GS !!

Have you not considered inviting them to the gym ?? It's a GREAT way of getting in shape AND, since most of the changing rooms are communal these days, you're guaranteed to get more than a sneak peek at the goodies ...

*clamps his hands over his mouth as he realises he actually DID just say that out loud*

:redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I think Shadow has the right idea there!!

And oh oh oh... there was some fit guy at the gym the other day... caught a sight of him in the changing rooms... fit bod... super hung!!! WoW!

So yeh... the GYM is definitely a great idea!!

You could invite them to sleep at your house you might see something then

guys thanks a lot for the replies but the gym thing wont work cuz they live far and they go to another gym which is really far from my place anyways i invited one of them to sleepover and i only got to see him changing to PJs so a glimps in his boxers that's all :S
i know i sound silly but i'm desperate so guys more sugestions???
thaaaanks a lot guys Big Grin

Ma guarda che grande problema che hai caro :tongue:

spotysocks sorry i do live in italy now but i don't really speak italian it's just teporarly i'm hiting back home in a few days Big Grin
so guys any new ideas plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz???
thanks

Go to their gym ??

There are obviously other ways, but they are extremely morally inappropriate, and I would never advocate them ...

Why not just invite them for a coffee and a chat to see what they're like as people - get to know them as friends, and you might find you're naturally able to spend more time with them that way ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow babe it's really far and expensive to go to thier gym i'm already a really close friend of thier so i'm past the cofee phase!
so plz any way even immoral one i need them!!
pm me if u dnt wana avocate!! come on plzzzzzzz!!
thanks for standing beside me it's a great place here Big Grin

k, I'll PM you, but don't say I didn't warn ya !! Wink x

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!