Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help plz
hi guys,

so i lost my job a while back and had to go on benefits last month.
everything was fine untill today (pay day)... without warning they have stopped my money and not paid me nothing. leaving me with literally no food or gas/electric 6 days before xmas Sad

i have no close family to help, cant get a loan, food banks tell me im not eligable for a food parcel etc.

i dont know what to do.
im not due any money untill new year now so im kind of screwed.

Anyone got any suggestions?
i gotta eat!
what can i do?
Sad

Ask for a crisis loan

Not good Sad

Can bf not assist?

ObW
x

Sorry to hear this. Have you got a friend which you can borrow the money from?

Oh no that's awful. Sad
Go to your local Citizens Advice Bureau ASAP they can offer some help.

Also, it might be worth phoning your gas/electric supplier, legally they have to make sure your supply is not disconnected.. My brother has been in a similar situation, they sent a guy to him who put £30 on his meter, and he paid it back at a £1 a week.

I hope you get it sorted. xxx

Dumpster diving is a great way to get lots of good food. Theres not disgrace in getting goods that the corporations are going to throw away. Most of the food that they throw away is perfectly good to eat. I god dumpster-diving with my friends to get some good grub sometimes we have picnics afterwards Smile

Have you tried walking in to centerlink or what ever it is called ,and ask to see the social worker ,they are usually very good at getting you a crisis payment.

Thinking of you.

Get on to the DWP and ask them why they have stopped your money.

How did you make out

I didnt see this post before Cmas!!!

Id like to know what happened as well!