Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey
But he's all straight acting, honey... Wink

Phil Collins RUINED that song, positively RUINED it. You can't be motown, so why even try?? Especially the Supremes, that's like saying you're sluttier than Jodie Marsh, just plain stupid.

I mean, seriously...

Funnypost

[COLOR="Purple"]OMG, this post has become such a hoot!!!

Sorry about the Chinese/Cheese gaff... must need my eyes checked for a new script... ya really dont wanna get old or quote Phil Collins there Kyle - joking about the getting old part, hehehe

and PA didnt the Chinese invent the noodle, NOT pasta???[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]"Pasta (Italian for "dough") is a generic term for Italian variants of noodles, food made from a dough of flour, water and/or eggs, that is boiled. The word can also denote dishes in which pasta products are the primary ingredient, served with sauce or seasonings."

"A dictionary compiled by the 9th century Syrian physician and lexicographer Isho bar Ali defines itriyya as string-like shapes made of semolina and dried before cooking, probable evidence of Arab influence on the ancestor to modern-day dried pasta. One form of itrion with a long history is laganum (plural lagana), which in Latin refers to a thin sheet of dough.[8]"

"The Chinese were eating noodles made of millet as long ago as 2000 BC. This was confirmed by the discovery of a well-preserved bowl of millet noodles over 4000 years old[9]. However, durum wheat was not known in China until later times. The familiar legend of Marco Polo importing pasta from China[10] was born in the USA on the Macaroni Journal (published by an association of food industries with the goal of promoting the use of pasta in the USA) [11]. Marco Polo describes a food similar to "lagana" in his Travels, but he uses a term with which he was already familiar. Durum wheat, and thus pasta as it is known today, was introduced by Arabs during their conquest of Sicily according to the newsletter of the National Macaroni Manufacturers Association[12]."

I have learned to make a fried pasta using cold, day old noodles which kinda looks like a pizza and the Japanese do their own interpretation of pizza very very very different than anything one would imagine being called "pizza".[/COLOR]

In Japan pizza was a small stuffed octopus. ICK

marshlander Wrote:Now I'm really worried! You are gay, 21 and quoting Phil Collins? Had you said The Supremes you might have left with your credibility intact Rolleyes

princealbertofb Wrote:But he's all straight acting, honey... Wink

BURP, COUGH, SCREAM, FART, SNEEZE !!!!!!!!

RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRofl

hey kyle. im not in your country but if you feel like talking to someone your age im 23, im looking for some people to talk to as well. drop me a line, fool!