Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey
hey guys iam new here and iam looking for a boyfriend i really dont know what to do can some one plz help me out

Sorry, no. Whenever I've tried matchmaking it has been pretty unsuccessful, but good luck anyway. Welcome to GaySpeak.

thanks i think iam gonna need it i hope Sad

WaveyWelcome to Gs hope you find what you are churching for soon.

Welcome, Jdc, believe you're not the only one ahahah =) but still, I believe these kind of things happen all of a sudden, without you searching for them. Good luck anyway!

thanks

jdc4124 Wrote:hey guys iam new here and iam looking for a boyfriend i really dont know what to do can some one plz help me out

Hi,Welcome to GS. I really wish I could help you,but I can't,mostly because I'm dealing with the same problem. I hope you find what you're looking for,and enjoy your time in the site Confusedmile: . I'm Ori by the way.

Allo and welcome.. If you're still about.. but as stated GS isn't really a dating scene.. and Andy isn't really Cilla Black! :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

marshlander Wrote:Sorry, no. Whenever I've tried matchmaking it has been pretty unsuccessful, but good luck anyway. Welcome to GaySpeak.

Is it just me that whenever i hear the word 'matchmaking' thinks of those yummy choclatey sweetie things, Matchmakers?? Mmmmm, minty Confusedmile:

Twazzle Wrote:Allo and welcome.. If you're still about.. but as stated GS isn't really a dating scene.. and Andy isn't really Cilla Black! :biggrin:

He's not?? That's it then, i'm off...

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Is it just me that whenever i hear the word 'matchmaking' thinks of those yummy choclatey sweetie things, Matchmakers?? Mmmmm, minty Confusedmile:
No, no, no they have to be orangey choclatey sweetie things Rolleyes