Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey
I dont know what to put here. But I'm new here (obviously) and would like to say hello to everyone. I cant wait to start chatting and convesing with everyone on this site. Smile

Hi and welcome to GaySpeak Confusedmile:

Welcome to GS, we have a few members in the GTA or near by. I'm in Montreal, but I try to keep my anti-Torontonianism under control. Wink (It only comes out when the subject of the Leafs is brought up)

ivorybenz Wrote:I dont know what to put here. But I'm new here (obviously) and would like to say hello to everyone. I cant wait to start chatting and convesing with everyone on this site. Smile
you could start with a brief description about yourselfConfusedmile:

OrphanPip Wrote:Welcome to GS, we have a few members in the GTA or near by. I'm in Montreal, but I try to keep my anti-Torontonianism under control. Wink (It only comes out when the subject of the Leafs is brought up)

I hate the leafs too. Im not even a hockey fan. I would rather watch basketball and baseball. Bluejays are my team though!

I could never get into baseball, the Expos always sucked, and then they left the city anyway. Also, the Habs are a religion here (even when they are playing horribly, like this season), one shouldn't speak ill of hockey in public.

jaxc Wrote:you could start with a brief description about yourselfConfusedmile:

ok, Im about 5'10 tall and am on the chubby side, I got really nice blue eyes (always get comments on them) black hair. I'm also working towards being a writer/lyricist for a living aswell. I dont know what else you guys want to know about me... ask me and I'll answer.

OrphanPip Wrote:I could never get into baseball, the Expos always sucked, and then they left the city anyway. Also, the Habs are a religion here (even when they are playing horribly, like this season), one shouldn't speak ill of hockey in public.

everyones different. Hockey just isnt entertaining to me. I dont like "tough" guys to be honest so hockey doesnt suit me.

hello and welcome to the site,
Hope you find it useeful friendly and fun like we all do

Kindest regards

zeon xx

G day and welcome to GaySpeak Smile