Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey all! x
Hi Richard here, an older guy just found this site!

I like sports, reading and hanging out with different people and just chatting in a friendly manner online.

I also have a bit of a predicament with a really cheeky guy who works for me, so though maybe I could canvass some advice haha!?

Anyway, thanks for reading, hope I'm made as welcome as most seem to be on here! I'll enjoy having a look around.

xx

Hi and Welcome Confusedmile:

hi and welcome to gayspeak forum... hope you'll enjoy it here..hehe...

as with your situation, just go with the flow. feel the guy and look for any hint that he's also in to you.... once again, welcome!!!

The Virgin Wrote:hi and welcome to gayspeak forum... hope you'll enjoy it here..hehe...

as with your situation, just go with the flow. feel the guy and look for any hint that he's also in to you.... once again, welcome!!!

He gives lots of signs, but well i think it's so he gets away with doing a lot less work!!

hmmm... well, you can try making little steps in initiating the move like asking him out to watch a movie with friends or something like that...

The Virgin Wrote:hmmm... well, you can try making little steps in initiating the move like asking him out to watch a movie with friends or something like that...

Ok will do. I think he's just naughty and enjoys leading me on though! We have some good banter at least.

what's a banter?

Hi, Richard........ Welcome to Gayspeak...
I hope you can get some useful advice here. Confusedmile:

i just read the definition of banter...hehe.... i've already done that...a lot of times... talking sexy adds up to the romantic tension in bed,.,,,,

The Virgin Wrote:i just read the definition of banter...hehe.... i've already done that...a lot of times... talking sexy adds up to the romantic tension in bed,.,,,,

Well I certainly hope so, after all he's been quite the naughty boy lol!

Come on everyone, people must have some ideas about what to do with him haha.

Am I posting it in the right forum Virgin, should I try a different one for people's ideas?

X