Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey any more teens
austin17 Wrote:Well hey. there. Chris. Haha since you same age i wouls say so. And when i say same age i think your profile said jan 22 omg same day we turning 18 same day. Love you Chris and we gotta get to know each other more.

Cool! I'll be around, shoot me a PM if you want to talk

I'm TECHNICALLY a teen until December 27th lol

Well, I'm technically a unicorn, and I'm also 17, so you can call me whatever you wantt

Oh yes, for one more year --- 19 is a teen, right? Sort of? Next year I'm 20, and it'll be all "Young adult", won't it...

I guess if you want teenager perspective on things, I'm still young enough to give that to you.

Clear warning though: I'm very much taken. Just clearing the water right away here because I can never tell with people --- don't take this as me being conceited, take it as "Let's be friends".

Enjoy your time on GS.

Kumawool Wrote:Oh yes, for one more year --- 19 is a teen, right? Sort of? Next year I'm 20, and it'll be all "Young adult", won't it...

I guess if you want teenager perspective on things, I'm still young enough to give that to ylou.

Clear warning though: I'm very much taken. Just clearing the water right away here because I can never tell with people --- don't take this as me being conceited, take it as "Let's be friends".

Enjoy your time on GS.

Lol yes I'm sorry if i labeled that as teen I'm actually. wanting. to meet friends.

Aww so your taken just. my luck, I'm not into. long distance. relationships Well not yet anyway .