Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guys need your help
i am from germany but next year in january i will go for an exchange in the us i think to norther eats cost or states around great lakes now i am 16 and will go to high school (juniors) i normally wear briefs or tight boxer is this ok ? or did teenager in my age wear only boxer ? and what did us teenager in high school think about gay peolpe cause i m a queer Smile so very femme ? my next and last question is if its normal to have shower naked and be free in reagrding nuditySmile thnks hope u can help me cause im uncertainSmile

First if your from germany. Why put indianapolis on your city?
I don't know about Michigan. but in Virginia you probably will get teased. about being feminist. but don't let that get you down just be yourself and I'm sure you will meet a lot of friends.
Personally. i wear briefs and majority of my friends do but that shouldn't even be asked wear whatever. you feel comfortable. in.I'm not even gonna answer. your last question .
Anyway if you was coming to va i would make sure you was welcomed.maybe someone in forums will be near you to help.

It really depends on where you will be staying. In my town there is little LGBT support but for the most part everyone is cool with me being gay besides my family but that is another story.

Also if you go an hour away from where I live there is PFLAG meetings and other stuff you can get invovled in.