Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey, i'm new! any tips?
Hey guys! So I'm new here and , obviously, I don't know exactly how all this works. Just hoping you could give me some advice and tips about using the forums and posting etc. Would really appreciate any help! Thanx

Hi JustMase, welcome to GS Smile This is a great place for making friends, everyone here is super wonderful! When I first joined I just started posting in threads that took my interest and I also used the chatroom alot. Big Grin

I really hope you like it here ^^

hey , welcome Smile

Hey Mace Welcome to the forum.

Best tip I can give you is just watch and read what others post, that way you will get a feel for things on the site.

Feel free to chip in with anything you want to share on an ongoing discussion, or start one of your own if you have any specific questions about anything. You wont shock anyone here Smile

ObW
X

Hi and welcome.

Don't slide down the wooden bannister naked.... It still needs a few more sandings and a few coats of varnish - trust me you don't want splinters THERE Wink

Hello and welcome Smile

Welcome to Gayspeak! Plenty of tips around here, and we also give advice!

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak. My tip? Just hang around, read a few of the discussions, there are some serious ones and there are some games thread, then whatever you feel comfortable with, just jump right in and start posting Wink

Hello, JustMaze, and Welcome to GaySpeak. What is it exactly that you want to know from us? We're ready to answer some questions, so fire! Confusedmile:

Hello and welcome Wavey