Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey there
hey there
im laura, 19 and go to the uni of hertfordshire.
proper like it there, studying computer science!
I do apologise loads in advance about my poor spelling! i do have a lot of problems with it!
I hope all is well!
xox

Bless - and you didn't make a single spelling mistake that I could see Bighug.

Welcome to the site babe !! Nice to have you on board xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Iya Laura... welcome aboard.

Yay at another girl coming here.

Hey hey laura!
Welcome to this site thing!
:biggrin:

All is well, Laura, thanks. Welcome to GaySpeak... So,... young lady, tell us a bit about yourself and how you have or haven't come out... how you realised you were gay etc...

Hey Laura, welcome to GS!
Ooh computer science, a couple of my uni mates are studying that - I myself study German Confusedmile:

Have fun and do pop back again! x

hey
well i came out about 3 years ago to my dad at first. i wrote on a bit of paper that i had a girlfriend and not to say anything to mum. he was really cool with it. Anyways me and my girl spilt up 2 years later and then dad had to tell mum as i was in tears all over the house! but it went down OK. it could have been better, it could have been worse! but hey!
I knew i was gay when i was in year 7 so age of about 12! kinda embarssing but i had a crush on my PE teacher but tbh you knew who was gay at my school cause on sports day you would catch their eyes staring at her walking across the field! sad i know!!
xox

lauram340 Wrote:hey
well i came out about 3 years ago to my dad at first. i wrote on a bit of paper that i had a girlfriend and not to say anything to mum. he was really cool with it. Anyways me and my girl spilt up 2 years later and then dad had to tell mum as i was in tears all over the house! but it went down OK. it could have been better, it could have been worse! but hey!
I knew i was gay when i was in year 7 so age of about 12! kinda embarssing but i had a crush on my PE teacher but tbh you knew who was gay at my school cause on sports day you would catch their eyes staring at her walking across the field! sad i know!!
xox

I don't think it's at all sad - everyone has attractions for different people - you can't help it. I even know of straight mates who have 'homosexual' attractions i.e. they find other guys hot, doesn't mean they want to have sex with them though Confusedmile: Anyway, I just meant that crushes are natural processes and not 'sad' so don't feel bad Confusedmile: x

Hi laura and helcome to gaySpeak :tongue:

so ur a computer science student who knew?! were study the same thing :biggrin:

Hope u have a great time here....

let's see if the girls section starts to develop :tongue: Grlaugh