Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey there fellas, im jaymie.
I'm new to this site. Been trying to find a guy to meet and engage in sum sexual explorimentation.me being a virgin to actual intercourse its been on my mind a lot. So if anybody in getting to kno a lill about me fire away and if anyone has any advice on how to meet sumone that's down to get together literally

bottumzup Wrote:I'm new to this site. Been trying to find a guy to meet and engage in sum sexual explorimentation.me being a virgin to actual intercourse its been on my mind a lot. So if anybody in getting to kno a lill about me fire away and if anyone has any advice on how to meet sumone that's down to get together literally

Nice introduction

Hey Jaymie, welcome to GS! Smile

Well, welcome to GS! I'm not sure if it's that easy here. Why not just try craigslist! Big Grin

welcome to gs

Welcome Smile

bottumzup Wrote:I'm new to this site. Been trying to find a guy to meet and engage in sum sexual explorimentation.me being a virgin to actual intercourse its been on my mind a lot. So if anybody in getting to kno a lill about me fire away and if anyone has any advice on how to meet sumone that's down to get together literally

There is an app for that, its called Grind'r.

hey and welcome