Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey there
sooo im new to this site, well i joined like 3days ago jst thought i'd introduce myself...

my name is John McGrath, im origionally frm Nottingham (England) but hav recently moved up North to Middlesbrough (England). I am currently studying Sociology at the university of Teesside. I have recently discovered a love for football (or soccer to al our american pals)!! wooot Middlesbrough FC lol. I enjoy meeting new people! I would describe myself as quite tall, i have brown eyes, slightly overweight, good sense of humour and a gd personality.

I would class myself as a romantic, i love to go out on dates and meet new guys!! i have had a few experiences with boys but sadly i am still single as many of the guys didnt want to invest. anyway thats enough about me if u hav any questions please ask and i would love to meet new ppl and make new friends!!

get in touch xxx

hi John

and welcome to gayspeak

Hey John!

Nice to see ya joined! (Even though I already knew...)

Anyway hey hey! Welcome!

Welcome aboard John - it's always cool to see new people signing up, and I hope you find you settle in well here ... all the lads and lasses that use the site are really lovely, so I'm sure you won't have any problems, but if you do, just holler !!

All the best mon ami !

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I think we've actually already met... Lol. But hello, officially, John. I'm Albert to posters here.

Hi John, welcome aboard... hope ya have fun here!!

aaaaaaw u lot r well welcoming, im enjoying this site and finding it quite interesting x

Cool !!

Please do post - the more the merrier babe :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!