Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
heya
hey, well i'm new to this community, my name's rob, age 16. man i've been searching for one of this places for years (exaggerating) and i finally found one! well, tbh i'm kind of a shy person but i'm usually easy to get along with. as for my life, i was reading another guy's post and i feel the exact same way he did, about how sometimes i feel the only gay around...well i'm actually bi, but i do prefer guys more than girls haha...well, like i was saying, in a country like nicaragua it's very hard being like this, cuz everyone is very...uhm, homophobic... anyways, i'm always looking forward to making new friends, so feel free to talk to me if you want

Welcome to the forums!... and, I have to get this off my chest, but "nicaragua" is the best word ever, I LOVE SAYing It!...sorr.y..

Welcome to the he forum Rob, enjoy Confusedmile:

Bighug
Hope you enjoy it here! Confusedmile:
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Hi Rob and Welcome.

Welcome!

and it is fun to say!!!

Personal Wrote:Welcome to the forums!... and, I have to get this off my chest, but "nicaragua" is the best word ever, I LOVE SAYing It!...sorr.y..

lol, it's ok, now that you mention it, it is kinda funny hahaha Big Grin

oh yeah, thnx everyone for the greetings, and i'm glad to see that the admin is active haha, in other pages the admin of the site is rarely on, thnx andy, you're cool lol

Bienvenido a nuestro foro!

Don't worry, at least here you're not the only bi around Wink

im zack!! good2meet u!!Confusedmile: