Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi
I've been enjoying this site. You people don't need a moderator; you need an award of some kind! This is the most loving, civilized bunch I've come across yet. WinkConfusedmile:

Now that you all like me, :biggrin: I'm going through a very productive midlife crisis, which has involved losing weight, quitting alcohol (those two are definitely related, I love the Guinness) and getting over a boxcar load of depression. So in a very real way I'm coming out all over again, at least that's how it feels, after many years of being a hermit.

I'm introverted but cover it with a dotty sort of brashness. I tend to be a bit of an absentminded professor type, very thoughtful, rather opinionated, but not dogmatic or fanatic. I'm in an LTR (open) where I see him every 10 days or so, give or take. Am working in the kitchen of a little beer & grill joint and though I don't have dozens of friends I know a fair number of people now, and count a number of them very dear.

Really an average sort of life, and I'm enjoying it. It's great to be here Confusedmile:

Hi and Welcome and its nice to have you here Confusedmile:

Hi there and welcome to GS! Yes, we are indeed a civilized forum. However, I feel there should be mods just in case. Well, I hope ya like the forum!

Welcome to GS

Add one more Canadian, Cheerleader2

Welcome to the Gs community of friends

hello charley and welcome to the forums! I used to live in London a few years ago. I was living there when I first joined this site. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here.

hey Big Grin welcome to the forums :3

Welcome to GS! Smile Enjoy your stay