Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi :3
Hi there (:

My name is Jake, I'm an openly gay Freshman in the not so wonderful locale of Chattanooga Tennessee. I'm generally easy going. I'm going to be totally honest here and say that i cant write at all, so I'm going to take the easy way out and use a template.

First name: Michael (jake)
Nickname(s): If it rhymes with Jake, just throw it in there.
Orientation: Flaming faggot
Where you live: Chattanooga Tennessee
What you do (job, schooling, etc.): I'm a student in a 4 year IT course funded by Cisco.
Dream job: network intrusion analyst or network administrator
Religion (or lack thereof): Agnostic
Political affiliations: Generally very liberal but that varies
Drinking, drugs or sobriety: Meh
Special talents: I can fit my whole fist in my mouth.
Pet peeves: ppl whu tlk lik dis 2 me all deh fhuckin time bruh
Personal hero: mark Zucherberg
Favourite movies: Thirteen and Eagle Eye
Favourite TV shows: Greys Anatomy
Favourite music: Crystal Castles, White Ring, M83, Telepopmusik, Deadmau5, Kaskade, Robyn, Massive Attack, Skrillex, Fever Ray
Favourite books: Uglies, Pretties, Extras, Specials, The Hunger Games, mocking jay, Catching Fire, touching Darkness, Blue Noon, Midnighters. The House of the Scorpion
Favourite food: Italian nom :L
A quote to live by: "Don't be afraid to take risks in life just so you can make it safely to death" - Anonymous

I apologize for what must seem like horrible formatting. Also. self pics in my GS Picture Album.

Hopefully I'm not totally hated xD. Feel free to PM me or ask questions!

Hello, Jake and welcome Smile

Iya Jake and welcome ! Man thats a big opening post :O!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Welcome Jake! I have family in Dyersburg, which I know really isn't that close lol but hey I've been to TN Smile Hopefully your lawmakers will end up coming around and realize it's okay to be Takei

Hi Jake, welcome to the forum Confusedmile:

Welcome to GS! Have fun!

Hi and welcome, Jake. :] I'm surprised you don't watch Glee. If only I were a boy..

Oh hai Jake

Welcome!

Really? A whole fist in your mouth? Interesting. Laugh

Thank you to everyone who has made me feel so welcome. I do watch glee, but rarely. I only watch the episodes that have lots of Blaine in them Wink . Also I CAN actually fit my fist in my mouth but that was actually more of a subtle "I have no talent." hahaha.