Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi every1
Hi everyone im new. My name is jackie. anyone want to make me feel welcomeXyxwave

Heyarr hun, welcome!

How're things?

Im thinking you'll likey here, pretty rawkin banter and good mix of some serious convo and plenty of random stuff as well.

So well anyways, *Big Heyarr!* and you'll see me bouncing around the forums anyway, so speak soon. XD

Ky xxx

Hey Jackie welcome aboard! Xyxthumbs

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome Jackie Bighug

Hello there, and welcome!!

Welcome Jackie and hope you like the site. There are not many lasses here but the few that there are, are fine. Hope you will find people to talk to. There's plenty of people from every part of the world, so it's quite fascinating...

gaychick2008 Wrote:Hi everyone im new. My name is jackie. anyone want to make me feel welcomeXyxwave

Hello jackie,
May i personally welcome you to the forums... This forum is one of the greatest gay lesbian bi sexual and transgendered forums i have come accross on the internet in my previous 13 years experience of the net and the reason being is that ive never felt so welcome here.. People here welcome newbies with open arms as ive learnt and i can only assume that if we didnt then there would be no one on the forum for any relivant reason as it wouldnt be closely knitted

once again welcome to the forums jackie and hope ya enjoy ya time here with us mad lot

kindest regards

zeon xInvasion

Hello and a warm welcome to you Xyxwave

Hi Jackie, and welcome to Gayspeak !

Welcome

Bighug

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Welcome to GS, Jackie!
(Watch out for that Shadow, he's a right trouble maker :biggrin:Herz )

Another of the lady folk, do come back, most of the laydees disappear - we feel like, as the majority, we are scaring you away... is it the pink tutus? :biggrin:

xx