Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi everyone
hi guys Smile
i am a 20 y.o. romanian bisexual but mostly gay, haven;t beeen interested in the vagina lately :\ seems that more people are starting to come out from the closet this summer.
i don;t even know what to say Big Grin Just ask and you will get a answer. I like to talk about everything... last night talked with a random straight dude about the grass for like 2 hours, then he kissed me and raned :redface: and practicaly this is how it happened to me every single time...

Hi welcome to Gayspeak. Confusedmile:

G Day Mihai and welcome to Gayspeak

Hmm i got a Pm which said i should write more about myself :\ not w8 for questions... >.<
My 1st gay thingy was in highschool during a biology lab , he just kept touching me (we were staying in the corner of the class in the last bench) and that really popped the question cause i kinda liked it...
From 2nd and 10th were random guys from partys from i haven;t heard lately
10th-since now... Men +30
I love psichology ,i talk a lot even about non-sense
For music: Red hot chilli peppers. reggae , The kills . MM , Combichrist , Noisuf-x , Dropkick murphys and sooo ooon
I stodd by myself since i was 15 y.o. my aprents got separeted, they both worked in different countrys ... they sended me mony for taxex and stuff food school and so on ... so i know to doe verythign arround the house by my own
I am moving in with my mom and step father in germany, cause a gay in romania is like a jew in nazy town ... i usually don;t care what peopel think think about me but when they stare at you and point you pfff gets really anoying ... i don;t mind the staring but the pointed fingers ain't my thing

Hi mihai and welcome to the site.

best of luck for you in your new country.

a thing i know...after living in romania with some "special" people , i know anyting is posible:d so thx Tongue i hope i'll like germany, but i need to really explore it all, i got a thing about walking alone in every place posible. Probably i cna meet of you guys arrround Koln and visit the place and stuff ( not evrything needs to have with sex, the sex can be perfected but personality can't)

Welcome! Wavey