Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi from cuckoo land
Hi i just feel now comftable to do this, and been re-hearsing it in my mind, i found thats better than just happy slapping the keyboard lol i really appreciate all the people i talk to, its nice to have this, and ive never felt part of a community like this before, though some may say its not that i think it is, its been learning curve on here for me just getting to grips with the technology, i always thought id never own a computer! Its nice here to speak to you all and know theres not something your after! Anyway i think im forgeting loads and adding things i never intended lol so will shut up now

Happy to chat with anyone most times

Ok thanks all :-)

Thanks to rainbow mum for making me feel welcome, and all ovthers including bowyn the elf? Hunter? Lalo who ive liked ever since he said he wanted to eat me, bad wolf, i wouldnt make a good meal, and spades and miles the sheep an megamem (i cant spell it) everyone else even if i dont reply to you coz i haven’t got a clue what your talking about, its all good :-D

Bighug Happy to have you in the family.Bighug

^^ Second that!^^

Oh...and I would still eat you! Perverted-smiley

Thanks guys

Glad you're enjoying the forums ^_^

Congratulations for being who you areThumbgrin

Together we are one big happy family

Invasion Bighug

Glad you like it here and welcome.