Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi guys, anyone know a good gay friendly driving instructor in east london
hey guys
danish guy in hackney here
work in there,
also, I am looking for a gay friendly driving instructor, or even just a nice friendly one in east london, anyone have experience with any?

nick71 Wrote:hey guys
danish guy in hackney here
work in there,
also, I am looking for a gay friendly driving instructor, or even just a nice friendly one in east london, anyone have experience with any?

The only one here who's had a gay friendly driving instructor is Wilem, but, even then, his instructor was under the influence and I'd hardly recommend that. But Wilem is way up north and I doubt that you'd get his instructor to move to London to teach you but you never know.

Why do you need a gay or gay friendly driving instructor, for heaven's sake??? I suppose there are also female instructors these days. Would one of those do?:tongue:

thanks
thats was why I also asked if anyone knew just a good driving school..not neccesarily gay....
just dont want to ind up in a car with someone who wants to talk about football and girls..as i have before

nick71 Wrote:thanks
thats was why I also asked if anyone knew just a good driving school..not neccesarily gay....
just dont want to ind up in a car with someone who wants to talk about football and girls..as i have before

Ah, well, yes, now that makes sense, Nick... I understand. Wouldn't have much to say if I had to discuss football...

princealbertofb Wrote:The only one here who's had a gay friendly driving instructor is Wilem, but, even then, his instructor was under the influence and I'd hardly recommend that. But Wilem is way up north and I doubt that you'd get his instructor to move to London to teach you but you never know.
He wasn't really gay friendly. More gay over-friendly to be honest.

And drunk of course.

Eugh.

I coukdn't understand for the life of me, what the difference would be if the instructor is gay-friendly... He is just a teacher but not a kind of mates.. isn't he? Wink I have read all posted above but wouldn't belive ever that talkings about football and girls are so annoying )))
In such case I would dynamite MTV headquarter! )))

lynx Wrote:I have read all posted above but wouldn't belive ever that talkings about football and girls are so annoying

You don't find that annoying? It drives me insaaaane.

Willem, no, of course it is annoying a lot! but anyway you are under such pressing being everywhere, 24/7 and, imho, it is not the way - to find a gay-friendly instructor Wink however, it's a way to find a mate or maybe just a friend Wink