Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi guys, i'm new here
hi guys, just found this forum through google and thought it looked quite decent. Smile
also love the style of the website.. kinda reminds me of old times. haah.
found this forum cause i was bored.. well and frustrated with the gay community, but this seems like it's not entirely focused on sex for a change. yay. such things still exist.
would love to hear from some of you. i'm swiss and a student, who are you?

Hi David, welcome to the forum! :-)

Hi David, welcome Smile Hope you enjoy your time here, it's a very friendly place.

Just to let you know early on, until you reach 50 posts you'll probably find some of your posts disappear or take a while to post - that's because until you reach 50 posts there's a random moderation thing that kicks in. There's a few word games threads you can post in to help you get to the 50 mark. Or just keep saying hi to everyone till you hit it Smile

Have fun!
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

hi zen, why did you join here/stay here? are you frequently here? would love to hear from your experience with this place Big Grin

ok cool thanks for the advice!

hi Smile

(also i'm finding out that you have cute kitten emojis, which is nice Catmilk )

IanSaysHi Wrote:Hi David, welcome Smile Hope you enjoy your time here, it's a very friendly place.

Just to let you know early on, until you reach 50 posts you'll probably find some of your posts disappear or take a while to post - that's because until you reach 50 posts there's a random moderation thing that kicks in. There's a few word games threads you can post in to help you get to the 50 mark. Or just keep saying hi to everyone till you hit it Smile

Have fun!

david25 Wrote:hi zen, why did you join here/stay here? are you frequently here? would love to hear from your experience with this place Big Grin

I joined about a month ago. Was looking for a site that was varied with people talking about lots of different things rather than just one thing- if you know what I mean? Stayed as there's a nice bunch of guys here that help each other out with advice.

Hi and Welcome.

I'm a Chinese guy studying French in France Smile

david25 Wrote:ok cool thanks for the advice!

hi Smile

(also i'm finding out that you have cute kitten emojis, which is nice Catmilk )

About the cute kitten emojis....I don't advice to use it too frequently...at least for the mean time due to recent incident haha

yes, definitely feel you. it can be quite one-dimensional sometimes.
looked through some threads here and it looked pretty interesting. this seems perfect to talk about issues where other queer men can help best Wink

Zen Wrote:I joined about a month ago. Was looking for a site that was varied with people talking about lots of different things rather than just one thing- if you know what I mean? Stayed as there's a nice bunch of guys here that help each other out with advice.

hi to you too Smile

nice! french is pretty cool. i had it at school, i wish i'd paid more attention in class.. haha
are you in france for an extended timeframe or just a couple of months?

and why not use the cute kitten emojis?

seeking Wrote:Hi and Welcome.

I'm a Chinese guy studying French in France Smile

About the cute kitten emojis....I don't advice to use it too frequently...at least for the mean time due to recent incident haha

Welcome. You're right. The forum is relatively decent, and I love it. Hope you enjoy the time here.

About the kitten emoji, hahaha... don't overuse it. Catmilk