Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi im confused
hi

im a 16 year old guy and im all over the place i love girls and im attracted to them in all ways but sometimes i find myself masturbateing over guys on the internet and i find it more of a turn on . but as soon as i climax i fell wrong with myself and tell myself i will not do it again but later i feel fine about it again .

so am i gay or bi ??? :confused: my parents would kill me if i was

sorry if this is in the wrong section

Hi costa 7. Welcome to GS.

Only you can answer if you are gay, bi or the other one Wink You may need more time to work it out. There is no hurry. Just avoid getting married until you are sure, though ... eh?

If you like to masturbate to images of men you could well be gay. Some people know very early on that they prefer men. Others take longer to settle down and get to know themselves. Some of us try for almost a lifetime to conform to what we think we should be and that is the path to hell. I know, I've been there. The guilt after coming is learned behaviour. Wanking is normal and is nothing to feel ashamed about. If your parents can't deal with you being gay or bi that is going to be their problem. It will only be yours if you let it be.

Good luck.

[COLOR="Purple"]Hi costa. Welcome to GS. Hope you stay around and find some answers.

I could not have said it any better than marshlander so will leave it as just a welcome and a good luck Wavey [/COLOR]

Hi and welcom costa to gay speak Good luck .

Hey fella,

This is pretty normal with teenagers, it may be just a quick phase you are going through and probably wont even think about it again when you are older.

You have absolutely nothing to worry about young man.

Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.

Welcome to GS BTW

XX

That's a tricky one. I've masturbated over pictures of lady boys before, and I felt wrong afterwards. I'm definitely not into that at all, but sometimes strange things can turn you on when you're jacking off. Also as twister says, it is normal for teenagers, though I never really got off to girls..

I'd say if you're gay, you would have probably had a crush or two on boy(s) at your school. Is this so ? If you haven't then you're probably straight.

na i don't have any feelings towards guys in any way like that i have loads of crushes on girls .

but i may try gay sex one day se what its like i may enjoy it Confusedmile:

Laugh1Bighug enjoy life and what it brings, the world is full of grate joys and hard ships just go with the flow, you are young, live life to the fullest. Learn from your mistakes and never dwell on the past.