Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi im from the uk
Hi I'm from blackburn, Lancashire. I'm bi n lookin 2 meet up for sum fun or a relationship as I'm single.

Hi and welcome to the site

welcome to GS, hope you find what you are looking for Smile

Welcome to GaySpeak!!!!! Hope you have fun here!!!

welcome q123.

I think you will find you are out of luck if you are here to look for a hook-up as this is predominatntly a forum for help, support and friendship.

Gaydar and gay.com would suit those needs better ;-)

Hello nice to meet you welcome to the site!

Hi I'm also new to Gay Speak I find this site a very friendly place to visit, I wish you all the best in your search. Scatter

Welcome to the site!

My love isn't for a day, my apologies x
Welcome

Hi q123,

I'm from the UK and used to live in the next town to where you are, Accrington. My partner of 13 years and I moved here to Wigan where she is originally from because my Mum died tragically 8 months ago and I found it extremely difficult staying there so thins is why we're here in Wigan, just 2 mins walk from Robin Retail Park and the DW Stadium where all the Rugby is played.

Have you lived in Blackburn all your life as I know quite a few people there and we used to go around Blackburn on a Sunday night and very friendly with 'Clitheroe Kate' and others there and used to go in Ces't La Vie's (Never Never Land) but since moving I've only gone back to Accrington to visit my Mum and Dad's Grave and go to my Dentist and Hairdressers.

Nice seeing someone that lived so near to me but also love meeting male and females alike from other places as it's nice to make friends isn't it?

Greta Confusedmile: