• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi im teddy, im gay and single
hello and welcome to GS,
Hope you enjoy it here its a fab forum

Kindest regards

zeon x

Hello Teddy ,Welcome to the group.:biggrin:
[Image: welcome.jpg]

hi teddy . i like the sound of the fact u cook - any paticular dish or style , hopeless myself but i try sometimes - welcome anyways

Hello Teddy and welcome to the Forum.

Welcome

Hello Teddy Welcome to GaySpeak and nice to make your acquaintance. My boyfriend and I ought to be visiting New York in April... So, have you always been single, or are you recently single? What's your experience of being gay like?

Not exactly speaking, but I was born literally in the Everglades when my parents were on a packing trip. My mother insisted on going and well you can see what poped out. My father did the delivery; I was lucky that he had been a medic in the Army and , whoops, they trained those guys in birthing. WOW Mostly I complain about our tax dollars , but not this time. It a healthy birth, but no circumcision. Later I discovered that I had Phimosis, a condition also know as Tight Foreskin. The foreskin does not withdraw from the head of the penis and just leaves a small opening the size of a dime when all the the overhanging skin is drawn back. I have had several trips to my doctor and he keeps saying that if I can keep it from infection its OK with him. Be careful about taking a wilful pregnant woman on a trip into the wilderness.
It must have been that trip that instilled in me as an embrio my love for the Everglades. This was Everglades National Park near Homestead, Florida about twenty miles south of Miami. I think everybody should be able to see this wonder of nature. The natural beauty of the wildlife and earth setting is a wonder to behold.
The park has great gators, cougars, wild pigs, so many varities of birds, OHMYGOD, and a "Sea of Grass" unseen anyplace else in the world.
You would all love it as I do. Thanks, its great to be apart of your group. Horst

Teddy, I liked your post. Did you read mine?Confusedmile:Horst

Hi and Welcome :-)

I think you should open your own introducing thread ... here you can easily be overlooked and that would be bad :-)

horst Wrote:Not exactly speaking, but I was born literally in the Everglades when my parents were on a packing trip. My mother insisted on going and well you can see what poped out. My father did the delivery; I was lucky that he had been a medic in the Army and , whoops, they trained those guys in birthing. WOW Mostly I complain about our tax dollars , but not this time. It a healthy birth, but no circumcision. Later I discovered that I had Phimosis, a condition also know as Tight Foreskin. The foreskin does not withdraw from the head of the penis and just leaves a small opening the size of a dime when all the the overhanging skin is drawn back. I have had several trips to my doctor and he keeps saying that if I can keep it from infection its OK with him. Be careful about taking a wilful pregnant woman on a trip into the wilderness.
It must have been that trip that instilled in me as an embrio my love for the Everglades. This was Everglades National Park near Homestead, Florida about twenty miles south of Miami. I think everybody should be able to see this wonder of nature. The natural beauty of the wildlife and earth setting is a wonder to behold.
The park has great gators, cougars, wild pigs, so many varities of birds, OHMYGOD, and a "Sea of Grass" unseen anyplace else in the world.
You would all love it as I do. Thanks, its great to be apart of your group. Horst

horst Wrote:Teddy, I liked your post. Did you read mine?Confusedmile:Horst

Thanks Horst for the post. It was lovely reading. Howre u doing? We need to catch up or something. Nice day xoxo

Hi horst got ur msg.