Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi ppl
omh Wrote:oh yea sorry.

i found it on google was just browsing the net .
Lol, there's a new question for you up there;.. hehehe...

princealbertofb Wrote:Lol, there's a new question for you up there;.. hehehe...

i've answered it lol

omh Wrote:its not bad here there used to be a social life lol buts its slowly getting worse.

there the odd gay night at the clubs in rhyl but i hardly go not really into the scene .

I guess your wicked set of mates are not gay or not all gay... What do you do with them? I understand about not being interested in the scene. I think many on Gayspeak actually flee the scene like the plague.
I'm wondering: who knows you're gay? Just about everyone, or is it still a dark secret?

You'll probably get to know me... Wink I'm the foreigner who likes to ask all sorts of questions... just interested. Confusedmile: Don't feel you have to answer anything that makes you uncomfortable.

i have straight and gay friends who get along most of the time lol

we go clubbing just not at the gay nights/clubs.
we used to go all the time but got bored of it.

im openly gay with people i never used to be till the last couple of years.

i don't mind answering questions its ok Xyxthumbs

i've always wanted to go to france it looks like a wicked place.

Oh yes, France is a wicked place, all the more so since Mr Sarkozy became president with that wicked singer wife of his... lol. Oh well. You'd love it here, probably. Did you take French at school?
Do you speak Welsh? I'm very interested in foreign languages, but my Welsh sucks. I mean, what can a man do in Wales with
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwll-Llantysiliogogogoch?

princealbertofb Wrote:Oh yes, France is a wicked place, all the more so since Mr Sarkozy became president with that wicked singer wife of his... lol. Oh well. You'd love it here, probably. Did you take French at school?
Do you speak Welsh? I'm very interested in foreign languages, but my Welsh sucks. I mean, what can a man do in Wales with
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwll-Llantysiliogogogoch?

lol i know a little welsh but i loved french at school but didnt take it any further.

Shalom dude, welcome to the boards!

Pretty rawkin convo here, usually a few serious convos kicking about and a fair bit of random banter too, you wont be stuck. :tongue:

Anyways, I'll be bouncing around the boards a lot of the time so hopefully run into you in a convo soon. XD

Ky xx

cheers for the welcome guys Xyxthumbs

Welcome to GS omh! Welcome