Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi. ryan here, new boy
hi there. my name is ryan and i am here. a plasterer form grimsby uk hello to you all. married with children but my wife is unaware i am bi. i am on a few forums and look forwrd to geting to know you Ride

[SIZE="4"]Welcome to forums Ryan , hope you like the site and all our great members.
Oh yeah and we wont tell your wife haha!!![/SIZE]

thanks buddy. i sometimes think that she does know but that she doesnt want to see it. upfront i am deaf and so my grammar will seem poor

Welcome - I just joined today too. Too bad you're not in the USA, good plasterers are hard to find. My partner and I are doing some renovations, and we finally found a guy who does nice work to do our ceilings, but it took us a while.
Is it stressful to have to keep that part of your identity a secret?

i am from zimbabwe and then south africa after mugabe and so it was not good to be gay there. and so kind of hid it from the start in adolescence. then you are looking at the back and think where did that time all go Sad

ryanswart Wrote:thanks buddy. i sometimes think that she does know but that she doesnt want to see it. upfront i am deaf and so my grammar will seem poor

Your grammer is fine compared to some, if anyone judges you on that let me know i will open up a can of Austin woop ass on them LOL.

I'm dyslexic so my grammar is really bad, so don't worry if people can put up with me you'll be fine fella.

Welcome to GS!!!

Hi Ryan and welcome to Gayspeak Smile

Hello from Sarf Lahndn! Welcome and hope you're doing well.

Hey Ryan! Welcome to GSXyxthumbs