Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi there...just signed up....
Well, I'll refresh your thread a bit, Musicteach... What could you tell us about you and your life? What brought you to Gayspeak? Have you been able to read many of the posts? Does the atmosphere suit you here?

what brought me here was "wouldlikemuscles"...i frequent "bodybuilding.com" forum from time to time..and was appalled by how homophobic it was....he made a poste suggesting this site...

I've made my way through a few posts....every one seems quite kind and in it for the fun of it....

I teach piano and guitar to adult beginners and kids here in California....I have a terrific bf, with whom I will celebrate our first anniversary in July!

All the best,
Eric

Oh,we haven't been formally introduced.I'm Daniel but the boys here call the stud,McDreamy,Hottie,take your pic!JK.If wouldlike referred you here then the three of us share a common "interest". Wink Anyways Welcome

thanks for the welcome...what a friendly bunch!

Dan1089 Wrote:Oh,we haven't been formally introduced.I'm Daniel but the boys here call the stud,McDreamy,Hottie,take your pic!JK.If wouldlike referred you here then the three of us share a common "interest". Wink Anyways Welcome
Dude, you should sign up to the the other forum we're on... :tongue: Seriously, I could tell you the names of a few members you'd be forever fapping over! lol

Well,do tell!

Dan1089 Wrote:Oh,we haven't been formally introduced.I'm Daniel but the boys here call the stud,McDreamy,Hottie,take your pic!JK.If wouldlike referred you here then the three of us share a common "interest". Wink Anyways Welcome

I've never called you anything of the sort... am I lacking imagination or something, Hottie McDreamy the Stud???