Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hilarious joke
The husband was sitting on the sofa and watching TV, the wife comes out and says :
" Honey, our fridge was a little cranky, do you mind to fix it? "
" I'm not a mechanic, OK?" Says the husband.
" I think we need a shelf, can you build one? "
" I'm not a carpenter." Impatiently says the husband.
"Can you......"
"I'm your husband, not a versatile robot !" He walks out and slams the door.
Later on, he feels guilty about being that unreasonable to her, and decides to go home and do everything she asked. When he is home, everything was done.
" What happened? " Asks he.
" After you left, a hot guy passed by and asked me what was wrong, I told him why, then he said he would do everything for me if I promise the either favor he asked me."
" What were the favors? "
" He wanted me to sleep with him or bake a cake for him."
" Which one did you pick? The cake, right? "
" I'm not a baker......"
This is a joke I read in a Chinese forum, I found it very funny, then I translated it. I'm not very good at English, therefore, I think it's kinda hard for you guys to understand this joke, do you get what the joke says?

You did well. It's quite funny. It reminds me of this joke.

A gay guy comes home and finds his boyfriend with his ass in the fridge.

"What are you doing?" he says.

His boyfriend replies, "I thought you'd like something cool to slip into when you came home."

ToddYoung Wrote:You did well. It's quite funny. It reminds me of this joke.

A gay guy comes home and finds his boyfriend with his ass in the fridge.

"What are you doing?" he says.

His boyfriend replies, "I thought you'd like something cool to slip into when you came home."

Wow It'd be really cool...:biggrin:

Good job on the translation, Steven

One of my favorite jokes...

Four nuns die and go to heaven and they are sitting in the reception area when St Peter emerges...

He tells them that before they go inside they have to confess any sins...and then there was a long uncomfortable silence...

..so finally one nun finds her voice and speaks up in a shaky voice..."I have to confess that on more than one occasion I spyed on Father Mark and looked at his penis"...so St Peter and points her to the single bowl of holy water and tells her to wash her eyes out which she did and promptly went though the gate...

..a few minutes later the second nun piped up "I have to confess that I not only saw Father Marks penis...I touched it...frequently"...and so St Peter once again pointed to the bowl and directed her to wash her hands...which she did...and the gate opened once again...

Well...the third and fourth nuns just sat there in silence for over an hour and finally the fourth nun starts to rise and speak and the third nun jumps up and pushes her back and blurts out......"F*ck that...I am gonna gargle before she sticks her ass in that bowl"

East Wrote:One of my favorite jokes...

Four nuns die and go to heaven and they are sitting in the reception area when St Peter emerges...

He tells them that before they go inside they have to confess any sins...and then there was a long uncomfortable silence...

..so finally one nun finds her voice and speaks up in a shaky voice..."I have to confess that on more than one occasion I spyed on Father Mark and looked at his penis"...so St Peter and points her to the single bowl of holy water and tells her to wash her eyes out which she did and promptly went though the gate...

..a few minutes later the second nun piped up "I have to confess that I not only saw Father Marks penis...I touched it...frequently"...and so St Peter once again pointed to the bowl and directed her to wash her hands...which she did...and the gate opened once again...

Well...the third and fourth nuns just sat there in silence for over an hour and finally the fourth nun starts to rise and speak and the third nun jumps up and pushes her back and blurts out......"F*ck that...I am gonna gargle before she sticks her ass in that bowl"

ROTL, RoflThis is great.

I've heard the first one before, still cracks me up XD

Lupo Wrote:I've heard the first one before, still cracks me up XD

So, you are Chinese, too?

stevenmai Wrote:So, you are Chinese, too?

LOL I guess some jokes (and experiences) are sort of ... international :biggrin:

LMAO I love it.Rofl

Pure gold.