Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the Confession Room
LordEast Wrote:I still shudder at the sight of glass tables due to a strange misunderstanding with a guy from the internet one day with me admitting that brown was my favourite colour. His mind wasn't on Farrow & Ball's latest colour range I can tell you.

L M F A O LORDEAST

LordEast Wrote:But true confessions remain the privacy of the confessional. Why burden your best mates with the crap you've done? Keep it to yourself if you've really misbehaved and hope you don't get found out.
I can't understand people who want to 'unburden' themselves. I don't believe in emotional enemas. It tends to cause shit.

Well I have carried that "burden" around for 45 years now and want, at least, to get it off my chest somewhere. Where better than a forum like this where people of like mind will understand. I want t expiate my sins but don't know how to go about it.

Yes, I quite understand and I wasn't trying to upset you. These forums are a useful way of getting secrets off your chest that you don't feel able to tell your mates. And good luck to you.
Personally, I think I've run out of secrets to tell on blogs. Friends say my life is an open book. Well, more like a pamphlet really...