Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
homosexual thoughts an essential part of human evolution
Oh... I forgot you're diabetic. sorry.

I avoid sweets most the time because they've warned me I need to watch it. They make pecan pie flavored coffee, LJay. One day they make have pecan pie flavored lettuce.

then you probably don't like to hear how i eat cake. my favorite is a whipped cream cake, with at least an inch of cream topping on it, and then i pour sweetened condensed milk all over it for extra sweetness. Smile yum!

i am also capable of going through packs of whipped cream a day.

i like my sweet stuff be cranked up to ten, not some semi-ass sweet you have to imagine up in your head.

@Meridan ... UGH! you're right. I couldn't do that. The only candies I like are tootsie rolls and dark semi sweet chocolate bars. Instead of birthday cake I get big banana pudding with candles.

But there isn't a type of fruit or melon I don't eat too much of.... like that's possible.

For me the shitty thing about sweets is they aren't filling and since I was 13 I've eaten to fill my constantly empty stomach. I stay hungry and have a hard time gaining weight.

I call bullshit. Gay men don't get sexual attraction to women, when they should in order to advance gay man straight woman alliances - we don't have any stupid chemistry for that, we have shoes and shopping.

I suspect this is going to be like the murder rampage the lowly egg went on in the 1980's, terrorizing innocent people like you and me for at least a decade, laying waste to the country side, once a crucial part of a good breakfast science determined that eggs were out to kill us all.

Come to find out that science was wrong... but still many people lay in bed shivering in terror that chicken eggs are coming to murder them in their sleep.

My point? We need to stop having scientists announcing their fucking breakthroughs until they put it through serious testing for a decade (at least).

Homosexuality, heterosexuality, bisexuality - all sexuality is far, far more complex and not solved with one simple chemical answer.

I'll believe this 20 years from now when the rest of the supporting science backs this up. Until then they need to keep silence so their mistake in science won't turn around and be used against gays (again).

Seriously, every time science makes a discovery about 'a people' and it turns out wrong the bashers of those people never forget and use it as a 'good reason' to keep bashing the people they hate. We need to stop this bad science from destroying lives in the hands of bad people.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Homosexuality, heterosexuality, bisexuality - all sexuality is far, far more complex and not solved with one simple chemical answer.

i strongly disagree. everything about human beings is chemical. we are physical beings, not made of some invisible supernatural material. science may not know everything yet, but sexuality is not that complex as to be outside science's reach. nothing is.

You're right [MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION].

Don't be too rough on Bowyn. He's under a lot of pressure with construction on his dungeon and laboratory under the interstate bridge being behind schedule and over budget.

That's OK, Virge, I am nowhere vegan-like about food. 3I do love eating, but when I feel better because I don't overeat or eat the things I should not, it is its own reward.

Bowyn, I had a deviled egg at lunch and the conscience of my cholestrol did not even flinch.

As for science applying itself to sexuality, that's good. It will distract them from trying to figure out butter, eggs and carbs.

The real application of science to sexuality that I would like to see is for the queen of sciences to apply itself to the judgmental nature of morality upon its encounter with sex. **Warning! This debate is not for those whoo were taught to view The Little Golden Book of Theology as authoritative.**
I bid NO Trump!

meridannight Wrote:i strongly disagree. everything about human beings is chemical. we are physical beings, not made of some invisible supernatural material. science may not know everything yet, but sexuality is not that complex as to be outside science's reach. nothing is.

Hmm. Not everything is chemical. Some of it is mental and other aspects.

Ask a torture victim if their PTSD is due to chemistry or experiences....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Hmm. Not everything is chemical. Some of it is mental and other aspects.

Ask a torture victim if their PTSD is due to chemistry or experiences....

everything that manifests in a human being has a physiological cause. in the brain that means a chemical cause. depression is due to a chemical imbalance, being in love is a certain chemical state, cognitive abilities, processing incoming information, everything is expressed chemically in the human brain. you can't experience a thing and not have it manifest chemically in your body. if it doesn't manifest chemically it doesn't exist.

i don't know much about PTSD, but i looked it up a bit and i'm gonna quote wikipedia:

Quote:PTSD symptoms may result when a traumatic event causes an over-reactive adrenaline response, which creates deep neurological patterns in the brain. These patterns can persist long after the event that triggered the fear, making an individual hyper-responsive to future fearful situations.[5][55] During traumatic experiences the high levels of stress hormones secreted suppress hypothalamic activity that may be a major factor toward the development of PTSD.

the event that is the cause lies in the outside world, that is true. but not every person develops the same response to the same circumstances/events. because every individual is chemically different. the ones who do develop, in this case a PTSD, develop it because they are chemically susceptible to it in some way or another. if they weren't they wouldn't get it.

so, when it comes down to it, the nature of the cause is actually fully a chemical one. the outside event is just a trigger. it's a physiological predisposition in essence.

Meridan --- you stole my thunder on this. I know about the tidal waves of adrenalin that bring it on and leads to what most call "drepression" but feels more like you've just finished 96 hours without sleep, running 70 miles through all your nightmares after being beaten up. It's all chemical after the initial factor that sets it off.
https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=34393