Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how can an introvert meet guys
otters Wrote:I guess you hold German citizenship, Pascal. Your Oma too?
However, you BOTH could go to Europe. You could go to a German university — quite sure you're entitled to receive German federal student grant. Your Oma could sell her house, and she'll be entitled to receive her (widow's) pension irrespective where she lives.

Yes, I do hold german citizenship but you have to think this way. I'm willing to move doesn't mean my Oma does as well. She has cancer and she is in treatment right now. Moving is a definite but not at this moment. She wouldn't leave my two sisters either. So somewhere in the future, I am going back to Germany. I was raised here, my German is fluent but not as well as ppl there that went to german school and what not.
So yeah, eventually I'm gonna go, I agree with you but at this moment, I can't yet.

Lexington Wrote:Getting out on your own doesn't mean closing the door on every relationship of your old home. It just means finally having your own space, so you can live as you see fit. You can still visit as often as you like, and even spend a night or two if the need arises.

Well, don't be too sure. You sound kind of nice to me. I'm probably a bit over your age range, and about 1000 miles too far away, but I thought I'd mention it anyway. Smile And the main point being - don't think there will never be anybody out there. If only the hottest guys ever got laid/dated/got into relationship, there'd be a hundred guys doing that, and billions omre on the sidelines. It doesn't work like that. Smile

Lex
Well, first of all. To reply your first paragraph. Living in Vancouver isn't really ideal for a student like me. I have a job but the income wouldn't be enough to go to school, food, and living all together. Vancouver is insane.
Now, thanks a lot for the heart warming reply. Well, I'm not saying everyone is like that. Unfortunately I'm not the lucky one. I tried those apps, online dating, asking ppl to set me up(which none of my friends/coworkers have anyone, or they are taken, there is one I like who is moving to Toronto for a person) I'm actually quite positive as a person but when it comes to luck, I do 't have any, hahaha.