Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how common is it to douche before anal?
Hi all

So I'm recently out to myself as Bi at 34. Never really found many women I have both an emotional and physical desire for (well once but it didnt go anywhere) but men on the other hand... well there've been a few that I've fallen for but not taken it any further. Maybe this is just a phase until I come to the conclusion that I am actually gay but who knows.

So anyway I've been chatting on Gaydar, having a good time and had some chat sex with a couple of guys. The subject of anal has come up, I'd like to give and receive I think. I like fucking and enjoy a dildo in my arse alot. Would like to try the real thing, both giving and receiving.

I was chatting with a cute beary guy earlier today who I could totally see myself meeting up with and he said douching is not something he'd ever done with his partners, so that led me to wonder; Just how common is it for guys to douche before anal?

If I'm doing myself with a dildo I find it a real boner killer to suddenly smell shit or find some on the dildo. I have to immediately go clean up again before continuing. So I always douche with water before playing with myself like that.

Am I being unreasonable to want this from a partner?

Advice/experiences welcome

Cheers

S

I always thought everyone does it, I don't think I could do it either without douching.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I never douched as a bottom except for one time when I was very young and my friend said people use vinegar and water...couldn't hardly sit down afterward ....I used to be so gullible...

I just tune into my body and "know" if it is cool or not to fuck....

I think now I must have fucked my lover (as a top) somewhere around 7000-10000 times....and he has never douched either...I asked him just in case I missed something...

...not even once has there been "a mess".......

All that sanitation talk I think would be a boner killer for me...but to each his own.

I'm pretty much the same way, and i don't think it's unreasonable to expect a bottom to "cleaned out" before any anal play, and so it's probably fairly common, though i had instances where after "finishing my business" i could stick a finger up there and it would come out spotless( yes i do check sometimes:biggrinSmile. A high fiber diet and being lucky to have a dump that was hard enough to not leave any debri behind while still passing through easily also helps

East Wrote:I just tune into my body and "know" if it is cool or not to fuck....

Yeah see I thought I was in tune with my body and had a good feel for when I could have some dildo play without worrying about it, went for a long time without douching but then got caught out a coupla times and from then on cleaned out before playing down there.

East Wrote:All that sanitation talk I think would be a boner killer for me...but to each his own.

Yeah I can totally understand that, I guess it might kill the spontaneity of sex for some guys.

I could just see myself losing interest if I ploughed on into a guy and pulled out covered in shit. Plus the idea of rimming a dude without knowing he was totally clean and empty down there is a bit of a turn off.

This isn't directed at anyone, but the conversation here reminded me of this.

[Image: 3c27fb7fb995c8d471f039e15b61bfec.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Everything will depend on the moment, this things are never planned, just happen

It is so very difficult to maintain an adequate stock of Perrier.
I bid NO Trump!

I usually did clean out before anal....mostly so that I'd be clean for a deep rimming.

WhatsInAName Wrote:Yeah see I thought I was in tune with my body and had a good feel for when I could have some dildo play without worrying about it, went for a long time without douching but then got caught out a coupla times and from then on cleaned out before playing down there.

Yeah I can totally understand that, I guess it might kill the spontaneity of sex for some guys.

I could just see myself losing interest if I ploughed on into a guy and pulled out covered in shit. Plus the idea of rimming a dude without knowing he was totally clean and empty down there is a bit of a turn off.

As a bottom..I never had an accident...maybe I was lucky. As a top...I had two times where it was a mess..and it was gross...especially the second time....

I am hyper sexually active though...maybe to an extreme by most anyone's standards...and anal is always on the menu...so of course I have not seen the need to douche....

One thing that kinda freaks me out though...people who are obsessively clean and afraid of germs. It is a turn off for me sexually...reminds me of handling a rare piece of bone china and wishing I wasn't so I won't break it. I don't like smelly or dirty too much either...but too clean is even worse for me...